Wednesday 3 April 2013

EMAIL:fedexcou_benin002@r7.com EMAIL:fedexcourier.benin02@yahoo.com EMAIL:fedexcourier.benin20@globomail.com +22999944906 +447035927183 u.moneytransfer@rogers.com ka_tou2007@yahoo.co.in = Scam

Attn: My Good Friend,

Good day, how are you today? I am writing to inform you that I have Paid the
fee for your Cheque Draft. And I went to the bank to confirm if the Cheque has
expired or getting near to expire and Mr.Ahmed Zafa the Director of Financial
Trust Bank told me that before the cheque will get to your hand that it will
expire.So I told him to cash the $4.500,000.00 USD UNITED STATES DOLLARS to
cash payment to avoid losting this funds.However, all the necessary
arrangement of delivering the $4.500,000.00 USD UNITED STATES DOLLARS in cash
was made with FedEx Courier COMPANY Ltd here in Cotonou Benin
Republic,Mr.Ahmed Zafa the Director of Financial Trust Bank Cotonou have to
package the sum of $4.500,000.00 USD in cash for me. Then he also agreed to
help me to Register the Consignment with FedEx Courier COMPANY. Infact I thank
God very much for all the movement I made, every thing goes normally.As for
our agreement with the FedEx Courier COMPANY they promised that your
consignment will leave this Country on friday this week,But the Director of
the FedEx Courier COMPANY said that they need your contacts informations to
enable them meet up with you immediately the Diplomat Agent arrived to your
Country.Please write a letter of application to the given address below.

ATTN: DR.JERRY COOK
TEl: +22999944906
EMAIL:fedexcou_benin002@r7.com
EMAIL:fedexcourier.benin02@yahoo.com
EMAIL:fedexcourier.benin20@globomail.com

Please, Send them your contacts information to enable them locate you
immediately they arrived in your country with your BOX .This is what they need
from you.

1.YOUR FULL NAME.
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
3.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.
4.YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE.
5.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE.
6.Your Age.

Please make sure you send this needed information to the Director general of
FedEx Courier COMPANY Dr. Jerry Cook with the address given to you.Note.The
FedEx Courier COMPANY don't know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a
BOX of an Africa cloths. They don't know it contents money. this is to avoid
them delaying with the BOX. don't let them know that is money that is in that
Box.I am waiting for your urgent response. You can even call the Director of
FedEx Courier COMPANY with this

line: +22999944906.
Thanks and Remain Blessed,
Best Regards,
Mr. Douglas Smith.



hello,
I visite your profile and I find out that you are the type that suit my heart, which am seeking for, I hope and believe we will walk it out for heart desier, let come out for something good for our love, i believe someone with good zeal, someone who knows what is love and you are the type, when replying contact me through my e-mail adddress. ( ka_tou2007@yahoo.co.in ) I am waiting for the love.
I am kathrin

This is to re-notify you of the £500,000.00(POUNDS) was deposited here in the western union office in your name is available for pickup. Contact this email: wu.moneytransfer@rogers.com for your M.T.C.N Numbers.Contact Person: Mrs. Hillary Florence Email: wu.moneytransfer@rogers.com. Mobile:+447035927183.

From: Ms. Rania Adinama

FROM MR ALHAJI IBRAHIM LAMORDE EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN
ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION
NIGERIA INVESTIGATION BUREAU
14A AWOLOWO LANE, IKOYI
LAGOS NIGERIA.
Motto: No Body is Above the LAW



ATTENTION: Beneficiary,

How are you doing today? I hope that all is fine and alright. I received your email response and it was well noted by me, Please i urge you to continually send me any mails that you will be getting from any Hoodlums as i will never allow them hurt nor scam you enough is enough for all of them i will never allow them go unpunished i promise you my friend. I also must get it to your notice that i am praying for you and i know that very soon this transaction will be finalized just have faith and continue to work hard to secure the requested money to finalize this transaction and i assure you that you will get to the finalization because this fund belongs to you and you must surely receive it as planned and as promised, Hoping to hear good and positive news from you as we need to finalize this transaction without anymore delays. I will continue to keep my eyes and watch over you to make sure you are NOT hurt nor scammed by any of those useless and idiots scammers as long as you continue to forward to me their useless emails.

You have to trust and believe in me and also in yourself that you are not making the wrong decision but the right one by making this payment because it will save you from you financial problem that you are facing right now i bet you on that, and also i want you to know that the main reason why you have not yet receive your fund is because you are comparing me with those useless scammers that have scammed and cheated upon you. I am not them and never will be like them i rather become a beggar on the streets than a scammer and i know believing me will be very hard for you but just try this last time and judge me with the result that i will give to you. And if after making this payment you do not receive your fund then do not contact me again and if possible report me to the nearest police or F.B.I office near you trust me by making this payment and receive your fund at once without any further delay OK.

Name: Gregory Daniel
Address: 42 Marine Road Apapa Lagos- Nigeria.
Text Question:What Color
Answer: White
Amount: $200 USD

Yours Sincerely

Alhaji Ibrahim Lamorde.
Executive Chairman
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

I am the above named person. I am married to Mr.Adinama who before his death was a wealthy
cocoa Merchant here in Cote d'Ivoire. We were married for 25 years without a child.
Before the death of my husband we were both born again Christians. My Husband left the sum
of US$3.3 million United States Dollars in a fix/suspense account in one of the prime bank
here in Cote d'Ivoire. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not exceed more than five
more months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my blood pressure sickness.
Having known my condition I decided to seek for your kind assistance to transfer this fund
into your account and you will use it to train my adopted daughter who is 16yrs. You will
take her as your God child and brought her up in a good and decent manner with what my late
husband left behind.

I took this decision to contact you because of my condition and for the facts that my husband
relatives wants to size everything and throw my adopted daughter out of the inheritance. So I
want to use this little time I have to achieve this arm before joining my ancestors.

Please indicate your interest and willingness in this transaction by writing back to me through
the above email address. I want your maximum cooperation and keep this as confidential for security reasons.

I am sincerely waiting for your kind and urgent response as soon as your receive this mail.

Thanks and God bless you.

Sincerely Yours,
Ms. Rania Adinama

No comments:

Post a Comment